PUBLISH AND MONETIZE YOUR WORK HERE

Monday, May 29, 2017

SPOTTOON SUBMISSION~!


SPOTTOON is a digital content service provider, created by Rollingstory Inc.
Rolling story provides you with the carefully selected webtoons from Korean, illustread tales full of titillating mischief, adventures, and romance, as well as electrifying graphic novels form the US and spine-tingling mangas from Japan.

GOOD NEWS TO CREATORS~!
Currently Spottoon is open for submission. Your webtoon can find a home with spottoon and be shared with the readers across the world.
Send in your samples to creators@rollingstory.com today~!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SPOTTOON ON YOUR MOBILE:
ANDROID: LINK
iPhone: LINK

For more details about temrs of spottoon: "CLICK HERE"


2 comments:

  1. Hi,really like your blog :) Saw you on tapastic forums~ I actually submitted to Spottoon once and they responded within two weeks (I also submitted to Lezhin and got nothing from them but I'll try again later with a BL lol). I wasn't accepted but they were really nice and supportive and I could tell they actually looked and considered my comic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW~! That's a good news to you~! It's a good experience ^_^ and Thank you for commenting at my blog >_<

      Delete