PUBLISH AND MONETIZE YOUR WORK HERE

Friday, May 26, 2017

HI~! I'm Ghostmaya ^_^

Hi everyone~! I'm Ghostmaya, author of Oh My Ghost~! webtoon series, and this is my very first blog. Yay~! I'm 24 years old and I live in the Philippines with my partner. I was born on Fussa-shi, Japan. I assume at the back of your head you were thinking that I;m a Japanese. LOL~! I'm a pure Filipino. My mother and father are both Filipino. They're both Overseas FIlipino worker and  met at Japan. I live in Philippines for 18 years. I love to draw and drawing is my passion. I also love to play Online games with my friends. Dota2, Ragnarok, League of Legends, Starcraft Brooodwar at Gameranger and many to mention lol~!. I'm a gamer myself . I'm working as a event coordinator at Limitless Buffet restaurant at day and a freelance webcomic artist at night. I draw Maya, Loi, and the rest  of the gang only at night and upload it at midnight. I also love to read webtoon or manga, (even at my working hours,) and watch anime or Korean Drama as my pastime if my partner is not around. TEEHEE~! In Weekdays, I and my partner usually date or watch movies, and eat. I love to eat~! No eat no life. No eat can't draw. L.O.L. Thanks to my fans,Donations, Patreon And Webtoon, I can eat properly for the monetization of my webcomic. By the way, I invite you guys to read my Webtoon. Please Check it out and enjoy reading. http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/oh-my-ghost/list?title_no=31313

No comments:

Post a Comment