PUBLISH AND MONETIZE YOUR WORK HERE

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

ONE YEAR~!

Oh my Ghost is now 1 year~! WOAH~! Time is surely so fast that I didn't realize it was already 1 year. I would like to say thank you to the readers, patrons, and fans who supports this webtoon. At first I  really have doubts to make this Webtoon since this is not my specialty or field, as you know, I'm a manga artist before. This was actually my last work if this comic will not be successful. Luckily, people recognize Maya, and the gang and people love it. It was my very first time to have such many subscribers, fanarts, comments, and likes. You Guys motivate me and make me believe that I should not give up to this passion. Drawing is my life. I love to draw. Thank you guys for making this happen~! I love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment