PUBLISH AND MONETIZE YOUR WORK HERE

Thursday, May 3, 2018

3 Years of Oh My Ghost Webtoon!

Hi guys! I want to say thank you to thepeople who support me at patreon for many years. I really appreciate the love that you show to Oh My Ghost webtoon and to my other works. You financial support helps me to buy some new equipment for my work to make a good quality comics. New materials and for the bills and maintenance . I also say thank you to the people who read Oh my Ghost at webtoon and tapastic. Thank you for subscribing, sharing, rating, and commenting my webtoon. We create an amazing community at comment section and I'm happy that we become friends and we enjoy replying there. You made my empty soul filled with your love.I somehow manage survive this harsh industry in comics. The fanarts that you submit to me. it really makes me smile that you draw Maya, that effort should be notice and deserve to be credited. Than you so much Guys. I love you all~! SEASON 5 is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment